IN THE JUSTICE COURT FOR THE STATE OF OREGON
FOR THE COUNTY OF MARION
4660 Portland Rd., NE Suite 107, Salem, OR 97305
TRAFFIC SAFETY DIVERSION APPLICATION
STATE OF OREGON v. [Please Enter Name Below]
Complaint/Summons No.: [Please Enter Name Below]
- I hereby apply for participation in the Traffic Safety Diversion Program.
- I have no convictions or diversion for any motor vehicle violation (including DUII) within the three years immediately preceding the date of this citation.
- I do not have a Commercial Drivers License.
- I have no other pending motor vehicle citations in this or any other court.
- There was not an accident associated with the alleged offense.
- The traffic violation is not a Class A violation or a No Insurance citation.
- This is not a Mobile Electronic Device violation.
- I agree to plead No Contest to the traffic violation which I am currently charged.
- I agree to pay the non-refundable presumptive fine for the offense which I have been charged and the traffic school fee.
- Payment must be received before or on your scheduled court date.
- I agree to attend and complete the court mandated traffic course and provide proof of completion within 90 days.
- I understand that if I do not comply with the conditions of my diversion, the diversion will be terminated and I will be convicted of the offense. I also understand there will be NO extensions, NO exceptions.
- I will keep the court advised of my current mailing address and telephone number during the 180 day diversion period.